Business NEXT level
No ambition is too great for Amstel NEXT. The bar has been set high for all aspects of this new, elegant office building in Amsterdam Southeast. With state-of-the-art architecture and an emphasis on light and space, Amstel NEXT is a circular construction that can be arranged flexibly. Terraces with plenty of greenery make this pleasant workplace complete. Office space at 2,000 (rent starts from) sq. m. lettable floor space.
Amstel NEXT has ten floors, four terraces and big windows that ensure plenty of natural light and give a sense of space. This transparent building with natural ventilation is a very pleasant place to work.
Light & Spacious
large floors & high windows
to meet each other
Sharing is Caring
shared scooters, -cars and -bicycles
Close to the City Centre
15 minutes from Schiphol Airport
Concert, Coffee or Dinner
just around the corner
Meet me at Hondsrugpark
a new district in Amsterdam
Your Ideal Workplace
to let your mind wonder
and stimulate creativity
Amstel NEXT meets the highest standards of sustainability because of its BREEAM Excellent certificate and energylabel A++++. The indoor greenery and the roof gardens of Amstel NEXT not only create a pleasant and healthy work environment, but also reduce carbon emissions.
Completion: Q2 2024
Approx. 9,800 sq. m. lettable floor area (LFA).
From approx. 2,000 sq. m. LFA.
The office space will be delivered in a core and shell condition related technical delivery level includes amongst others:
• Representative entrance and lift lobbies;
• Net floor height of approx. 2.7 meters;
• Restrooms ground floor through 9th floor: gentlemen’s restroom with 2 urinals and 2 toilets, ladies restroom with 3 toilets, wheelchair accessible restroom on ground floor;
• Raised computer floors for maximum flexibility secured glass fiber connection and ventilation system;
• Pandemic-proof climate control system: climate ceiling/islands 60% active parts to achieve climate class A;
• Cutting-edge ventilation system that utilizes natural air streams;
• Windows can be opened;
• Maximum amount of people 1,130
• 46 parking spaces under Amstel NEXT
• 153 parking spaces under &Amsterdam
Hettenheuvelweg 12-14 and 16 at 5 min walking distance
• Office space on request
• Parking space under Amstel NEXT on request
• Parking space under Hettenheuvelweg 12-14 and 16 on request
Would you like more information?
We’d be happy to help!
Keep me informed
We will start building Amstel NEXT in the course of 2021. If you would like to stay informed about this special office development, please give your details below.
Lessor is in no way obliged to accept, assess or consider any proposal received. Neither has lessor any obligation whatsoever to accept an indicative proposal that has been received, irrespective of the amount of this proposal and of how it may relate to other proposals received. Furthermore, lessor reserves the right to adjust and/or terminate the rental procedure or to terminate communication about the rental procedure at any time it wishes, without giving reasons and without involving any financial obligation. Furthermore, lessor reserves the right to enter into exclusive discussion, without informing other potential tenants of this discussion. Lessor or any affiliated parties are in no way liable for compensation for any costs incurred by the candidate tenant(s) with regard to the proposed transaction in question.
This Factsheet, or any information, is provided completely free of obligation and can in no way lead to an obligation on the part of lessor to enter into negotiation about the proposition set out in this Factsheet.