Business NEXT level
No ambition is too great for Amstel NEXT. The bar has been set high for all aspects of this new, elegant office building in Amsterdam Southeast. With state-of-the-art architecture and an emphasis on light and space, Amstel NEXT is a circular construction that can be arranged flexibly. Terraces with plenty of greenery make this pleasant workplace complete. Office space to rent starts at 4,000 sq. m. lettable floor space.
Amstel NEXT has ten floors, four terraces and big windows that ensure plenty of natural light and give a sense of space. This transparent building with natural ventilation is a very pleasant place to work.
Light & Spacious
large floors & high windows
to meet each other
Sharing is Caring
shared scooters, -cars and -bicycles
Close to the City Centre
15 minutes from Schiphol Airport
Concert, Coffee or Dinner
just around the corner
Meet me at Hondsrugpark
a new district in Amsterdam
Your Ideal Workplace
to let your mind wonder
and stimulate creativity
Amstel NEXT meets the highest standards of sustainability because of its BREEAM Excellent certificate and energylabel A++++. The indoor greenery and the roof gardens of Amstel NEXT not only create a pleasant and healthy work environment, but also reduce carbon emissions.
Completion: Q3 2023
Approx. 9,500 sq. m. lettable floor area (LFA).
From approx. 4,000 sq. m. LFA.
The office space will be delivered in a core and shell condition related technical delivery level includes amongst others:
• Representative entrance and lift lobbies;
• Net floor height of approx. 2.7 meters;
• Restrooms ground floor through 9th floor: gentlemen’s restroom with 2 urinals and 2 toilets, ladies restroom with 3 toilets, wheelchair accessible restroom on ground floor;
• Raised computer floors for maximum flexibility secured glass fiber connection and ventilation system;
• Pandemic-proof climate control system: climate ceiling/islands 60% active parts to achieve climate class A;
• Cutting-edge ventilation system that utilizes natural air streams;
• Windows can be opened;
• Maximum amount of people 1,130
• 46 parking spaces under Amstel NEXT
• 125 parking spaces under the adjacent
Hettenheuvelweg 12-14 and 16
• € 235 per sq. m. lettable floor space / year*
• Parking space under Amstel NEXT € 2,500
per parking space per year*
• Parking space under Hettenheuvelweg 12-14 and 16
€ 1,750 per parking space per year *
* Prices for 2021
Would you like more information?
We’d be happy to help!
Keep me informed
We will start building Amstel NEXT in the course of 2021. If you would like to stay informed about this special office development, please give your details below.
This Factsheet, or any information, is provided completely free of obligation and can in no way lead to an obligation on the part of lessor to enter into negotiation about the proposition set out in this Factsheet.